Friday, June 7, 2013

Chugga chugga, chugga chugga, LUGGAGE!

Before I say anything else, I really need to put it out there that I absolutely LOVE reading all of the blogs that other sisters preparing to go on their missions have written and posted and created. That's honestly what I've done all yesterday and today. WELL maybe not all, but a lot. I honestly feel such a sweet, sweet spirit from every message that each sister has to share.

Alright, I've covered some sappy stuff!

Yesterday, my mother and I went and bought my luggage. Crazy right? When I was looking at it, I said to my mom, "I really like it. It just sort of suits me." AND THEN after we purchased it and it was in the kitchen, my dad came in and said (I KID YOU NOT) "Wow, it just really... suits her." I honestly felt like

Because I am always right. *cough* Moving on.

What my mom and I decided to do was get a BIG one, a MEDIUM one, and a SMALL one. That way, they could nestle in each other like cozy russian nesting dolls. And it would save space. 

They aren't all matching. The middle one is grey and plaid and in the big one, tee hee.

COMING UP:
  • Why I decided to serve a mission
  • Receiving my call
  • Various other awesome things
STAY TUNED!


1 comment:

  1. TOKYO! That is soooo awesome! Yay for Asian missions! (I'm going to Cebu Philippines) and my dad definitely had the same reaction when I got my luggage. He was like, WOW those are really bright blue!! ...Yep they are Dad. ;)

    ReplyDelete