Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Party Rockin' in the Temple

I'm about 500% bad at blogging, in case you haven't noticed. A lot of things have happened! I went through the temple on Saturday! It might have been nice if someone had taken my picture outside of the temple, but alas, I am really bad at planning these types of things. Fingers crossed that I will actually be vigilant enough to get some missionary pictures taken (I have a couple of people in mind to ask.)

The temple! It really was beautiful and amazing and it was especially templey, surprisingly enough. The best way I can think to describe it as an "experience." There really isn't any other way to describe it. If you know someone who has recently gone through the temple, make sure to give the kudos, because it isn't the easiest "experience."


Overall, I still know that the church is true, that God is God and that I'm going to rock my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment