Sunday, May 11, 2014

Transfer 6.2: New Adventures with Sister Maloy

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day and did something nice for
your beloved mommy. Unless you are Bruce Wayne. Then you probably
didn't.

What even happened? It was transfer week, so I feel like nothing
happened. It was the end of the Matsuri on Monday. For some reason,
when we went to bed, we heard GIANT DRUMS and when we woke up we heard
GIANT DRUMS so apparently they were whacking giant drums all night
long into the morning. I learned that once you've seen one guy hit a
giant drum, you have kiiiinda seen them all. We had a great time with
our friend, who helped us understand what in the world things were. We
ate them DELICIOUS gyoza pancake things and I really don't know how
else to describe the thing that I ate.

But now I am here with Sister Maloy, and she is basically the best.
But really. I can't describe the awesomeness of our companionship. So.
Much. Nerd. That is all you need to know. We are from the same
recesses of the internet.

So I've showed her around the amazingness that is Fuchu and had so,e
good, long days of meetings. We are expecting many miracles this
transfer, folks. Expect them with us. Amazing things are going to
happen. Including longer blog posts.

Yours truly,

Sister Teagan Clark
クラーク姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment