Monday, November 11, 2013

Transfer 1.5: Stopping Sweets (cont)

Sorry, I sent that a little prematurely.
 
But yup, no sweets. For her, anyways. I made no such promise, haha.
 
It has been getting a little colder, but usually it is colder in the house then it is outside. I went shopping yesterday and got some really cute things. You've really gotta love Japan.
 
I really love Japan. I am only on transfer one and I am not ever ever looking forward to leaving ever, so don't mention it. I am right where I need to be, thank you. 
 
Not going to lie, it's really hard. People ignore the dickens out of you. But I love every minute. I have been biking harder and my muscles have been becoming stronger and I know that Heavenly Father is working with Sister Hathaway and I ever moment.
 
Feel free to send letters! I love letters so much. Emails are okay, but letterss are the best! If I am lucky, I will maybe have some presents to open on Christmas morning.
 
I love you all so much! Please stay safe!!
 
愛しています!

 
Sister Teagan Clark
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji Higashi-Cho
Musashino-Shi, Tokyo
180-0002
JAPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment