Monday, January 27, 2014

Transfer 3.5: Changes are Coming!

Wow, this week has been crazy! CRAZY AWESOME!

The main event from this week is starting to teach these two CRAZY ADORABLE Vietnamese girls. No, but really, they are too cute for words. It is ridiculous. And if everything goes well, they should be getting baptized before they go back to Vietnam in March. I am really praying very hard that everything will go well. 

But that means that this week we hit my mission record of 3 Baptismal Dates! Well.... kind of. For a couple of days we had 3 baptismal dates. But when we met with our Chinese investigator, she said that he had talked to her parents about joining the church, and they became very opposed to it. And that really breaks my heart. So we are going to keep working with her and really pour our souls out in prayer to find out how best to help her.

One day I was sitting with Imano Shimai, Matsuzaki Shimai, and another sister named Yoshida Shimai (she is from Mexico) and I just felt so weird for a moment, being the only one who's first language is English. That shouldn't be a weird thing, considering that a lot of people's first language isn't English. It was just slightly bizarre for me for a moment.
 
Sorry for the late email, by the way. We didn't get all of our email time yesterday, which is why this is sending today. In case you were wondering. (I am sure you were)
 
What else has happened? Hmmm. Last week, I got myself a free ukelele. Not that I can play it or anything, haha. Also, it is really out of tune. It's kind of fun to look at. I guess it is good for something!
 
The only other big news is that I dyed my hair kind of red. So that is a thing.... and you know, we might like, I dunno, be getting thes weird things called iPads this week... I dunno, we'll see what happens........ ;)
 
(aka, I am waaaaay excited!!)
 
Not too much of an update, but I really did have an excellent week. It is really crazy to think of how much we do all day and how quickly time flies. Another transfer is already coming up soon! As the popular song goes, will I stay or will I go? (yeah, that's close enough) The work doesn't stop! What fun! What rapture!
 
Now I shall head out into the world and eat cake with some Elder's. And baptize the world.
 
Love you all! (THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE MOM AND DAD, LOVE YOU MOST OF ALL!!!!! :D Only 10 tens, impressive.)
Sister Teagan Clark
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji Higashi-Cho
Musashino-Shi, Tokyo
180-0002
JAPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment