Monday, November 3, 2014

Transfer 10.3: Scattered

Good Afternoon, everyone! Today was temple p-day! We are on a fancy bus because Kofu is just so gosh darn far away from everything, especially Tokyo. 
 
I think one interesting thing that I've really learned about myself on my mission is that I am a planner. I like to plan. I don't like it when there is no plan. I get frustrated when others make bad plans. I like to plan for today, tomorrow, next month, and next year. I am on edge without a plan.

That being said, this week, our plans got continually scattered!! We would make plans and then we would just change them all of the sudden and do something else and I was so confused most the time, haha. I do not like a planner full of question marks, but it was only question marks! It was all okay in the end, but at the same time, I do not remember what we did all to well.

Tuesday we had Spainkaiwa! Spanish class! I do not speak Spanish is what I learned, nor do I know anything about Spanish. We tried to find a members home, but instead met her friend from childhood! What are the chances right? We had a great conversation with her.

Another miracle that happened was that we met with a member for a lesson and wanted to ask her to come with us to visit someone with us. As we were talking, she mentioned this one person who she wa thinking about visiting and as we listened, we thought "waaaait..." And asked her if it was the same person we wanted to visit. It was! How crazy is that! No such thing as coincidence when it comes to the work of salvation.

Then on Friday we had a great opportunity to go and listen to Elder Ringwood and his wonderful wife speak! And what a great opportunity that was! It was so good to spend time with them and feel the spirit and receive revelation. I definitely know several thing that I need to work on!! But being in Kofu, it takes time--long time--to get to a from other places in the mission. But that is okay! Because it is beautiful and wonderful and lovely and I love it here! I am so grateful to be here!!!

Saturday we got to go to a members delicious Brazilian barbecue restaurant. All of my dreams came true, haha, it was soooo delicious! And it was good to talk with Sister Agren. We had no luck with trains that day and if you miss a train in Kofu, the next one doesn't come for 30-50 more minutes! Sister Agren was kind enough to drive us back after missing the train for the second time. She is looking for the missionary who first gave her a flyer. If anyone knows someone 60-70 years old who served in Japan by the name of Crosland, LET ME KNOW!! We've been doing some serious Facebook stalking. 

And then on Sunday, or WML's mom came to church! And opened up to us! And said she will maaaaybe take the lessons!! Miracles are everywhere!!! And the Ramos family fed us amazing food again! Another miracle! I love food! And missionary work! And being a missionary!!

Now I think I'm just gonna sleep... On this bus.... Because I woke up at 4 this morning. 

#kofulife
#loveyou



Sister Teagan Clark
クラーク姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment