Monday, February 23, 2015

The End?

Wait...

This must be wrong.

The end? Absolutely not.

It's not like I go home to America in 4 days. Nope nope nope. NOPE NOPE NOPE. 

This past week as fairly adventurous. It mostly was including in various eating adventures and some sore tummies. Also included various packing when it could be done. Meetings and more meetings. The normal missionary life. Talking to people when we can. Getting rejected. Getting accepted. 

On Sunday, I spoke in church and did my best. People said I did well, and I like to believe them. Elder Ferni spoke too. Ran around with various errands. Taught Sister Toshie for the last time. 

So I admit it. I am leaving this week. I am going home. I am leaving with a vast accumulation of knowledge gained over 18 months of work, of doing my best. I feel like I could feel novels and novels with what I have learned. To think about writing it all is a daunting task. But I want to write some basic thinks that have been engrained in my soul. 

God answers prayers in His own time and in His own way. 
Repentance is a continuing, perfecting process.
Hard work can be fun work.
Communication is essential in every relationship.
Love knows no bounds. It is completely and absolutely possible to feel the love of Christ for ever single person you see. 
Following the gospel of Christ isn't exactly easy, but it is simple and it is the only way to salvation and exaltation. 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church of God on the earth today. No doubt.
When God comes first, all other things fall in place, BUT ONLY IF GOD COMES FIRST. 

I am eternally grateful for God seeing fit to save someone like me for His work. This has been an amazing 18 months, 12 transfers, 2 baptisms, 8 companions and a lifetime of knowledge. I definitely feel like I've gone through the Life Training Center. Ready to enter the field. I certainly hope I'm ready. I'm so grateful for Sisters Jones, Hathaway, Matsuzaki, Harper, Maloy, Wright, Tamagusuku, Blake and Kaizaki. I have learned so much from each one of them and am grateful for the others who have blessed me immensely during my mission. 

Is this the end? Absolutely not. We are never done enduring. I am a better person. I am ready and excited to embrace the world as such. I hope that I can continue to grow as the Lord would have me grow. I hope that I can be a blessing in the loves of those around me each and every day. I thank you all so much for your support and your prayers. I promise you that those prayers have been answered in the everyday miracles. 

May we all keep the faith and become who God would have us be. I pray this this day and always in the sacred name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that you may feel His peace in your heart as you continue to follow him.

Amen.

Sister Teagan Clark
クラーク姉妹



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment