NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Week 7: You Know You've Been at the MTC For Too Long When....
12) You would pay good money to stop eating the cafeteria food.
11) You know too much about your teachers personal life.
7) Fear glistens in English missionaries eyes whenever you tell them how long you've been here.
6) The cafeteria menu is NEVER new.
5) An entire Brazilian District knows you by name.
4) Bouncy balls are extremely entertaining.
3) You become emotionally invested when one of the zone leaders starts talking to one of the workers.
2) You know exactly when the Brazilian missionaries are suppose to get their visas.
1) You can call several of the workers by name.
8) Fear glistens in the eyes of Tagalog missionaries whenever you tell them how long you've been here.
9) You're slowly learning to speak Tagalog and you aren't going to the Phillipines.10) You've forgotten English but cannot speak the language you are suppose to be learning.
13) You've started wearing the other sister's clothing.
14) You feel super awkward when the branch presidency holds hands with their wives.
15) You know the secrets to a successful p day (including the best times to get a sack breakfast)
16) You occasionally stare at your mission on a map with a glossy look in your eyes.
17) You've already forgotten most of the inside jokes that you made in week 1.
18) You can hardly imagine ever being away from your district.
19) You may laugh unnecessarily hard at laffy taffy jokes.
20) You can actually make a list of how you know you've been at the MTC too long.
Sister Teagan Clark
OCT 07 JPN-TOKS
2007 N. 900 E. Unit 46
Provo, UT 84602